London startups looking to move offices can breathe a sigh of relief: we’re making it easier to move than ever before for our new dedicated desk or private office members at Runway East Shoreditch and Runway East Moorgate.
No more cramming into the back of a fleet of taxis with your companies possessions, an army of stressed employees, and an impatient driver.
Instead, we’ll take care of the logistics of your office move for you.
How it works:
- We provide boxes and materials so that your team can pack up your old office
- You let our movers in and go for a well-earned drink
- You arrive on Monday, stress-free, to find your possessions waiting for you in your new office, along with a welcome package
The Terms & Conditions:
- Your company must be in London, Zones 1 – 3
- You must be a new member at Runway East Shoreditch or Runway East Moorgate
- You must join before the end of November 2017
- Must be within reason – if you’re looking for a warehouse or postal depot to store your stock, it ain’t us!
- That’s it.
What you get to move into:
A community built to help your startup take off, with private offices, dedicated desks and hotdesks connecting over 80 teams with 1200 people in the Shoreditch and Moorgate areas. Current members include the likes of CharlieHR, eMoov.co.uk and Tech City UK, and our locations are each within two minutes walk of the underground.
Perfect for taking your team from 1 - 20 people. Private offices, dedicated desks, hot desking, free meeting room access and...a golf course, just 300 metres from Moorgate Underground.
For startups who are taking off. Two minutes from Old Street Roundabout, space for startups to grow from 30 - 100 people, with fully customisable private offices to build a culture, brand and company in.