From £399 per person per month
FOR TEAMS OF 1 – 15
Fair play, you want a place to call your own, but you’re not ready for an office just yet. Dedicated desks make perfect sense for you. With free access to our meeting rooms, events and services, they’re great for teams who want that sweet coworking atmosphere but want to be able to leave monitors, laptops and anything else on a desk that’s always theirs.
Flexibility: One calendar month notice period
WE CREATE SPACES WHERE STARTUPS TAKE OFF.
Hosting over 1000 people from over 100 startups, our success comes down to our experience. We’re a startup too, and we know what we (and you) need: a well located, engaging startup environment to work, meet, think and (occasionally) drink in.
That’s why we say yes to keeping our locations next to key transport hubs, yes to a comprehensive range of professional and social events, yes to limiting our membership to startups and no to hidden fees and restrictive contracts. We’re here to help you fly – are you ready to take off?
Dedicated Desks Available at:
about our dedicated desk memberships
MORE SPACE, MORE CUSTOMISING, MORE FOR YOUR MONEY
- We know how much space you need to work. Which is – always slightly more than you have. Our desks are purposefully more spacious than other co-working spaces (yep, it’s a competition), so you can spread out.
- You don’t want to be carting monitors and beloved family photos around – we’re happy for you to go to town (within reason), customising your space so that it feels like you.
- Meeting rooms, printing credits, beverages and events are all included in your membership. We are all about being upfront – no hidden fees, no nasty surprises.
we bring what you really want to the table
- Over 80% of members report making friends in the community, thanks to our focus on hosting like minded startups
- Regular socials, from Friday beers to community lunches and poker nights – organised by us or by the community!
- Room to roam: break out spaces, sofas and nap pods enable a change of scenery or consciousness
“The stand out value in Runway East is the community; the impact of the connections we’ve made here cannot be underestimated, and the value add to our business easily runs into the six figures.”Oliver May
Free access to meeting rooms for 4-14 people equipped with full audio visual capabilities, as well as break-out booths for on-the-fly meetings.
High speed internet
1gb cable into Runway East, wi-fi throughout the building and ethernet connections by all desks.
Tea, coffee and water
CruKafe beans supply freshly ground coffee throughout the day, with a range of teas and fruit water keeping you refreshed.
Weekly drinks, learning opportunities and lunches connect you and your team. Hold your own events in our 120 person event space or attend the regular events held there for the wider tech community.
Regular Opportunities with Investors. Connect with a wide range of VC’s and Angel investors through regular Runway East investor office hours.
Room to relax
Putting green, table tennis and quiet zones aid respite and relaxation through busy days
Every. Wednesday. Is. Cake. Wednesday. Served at 4pm. Demolished by 4.30pm.
Every month we celebrate a festival or a cuisine with a delectable feast for the whole community.
Cleaning throughout the day to keep the space tidy for you and your team.
On site staff
24/7 access every day of the year with on-site security, as well as community managers are available 9am – 6pm, Monday – Friday.
Free and secure printing, copying and scanning for all residents.