For teams of 4 – 40
From £400+VAT PER PERSON PER MONTH
Your name and logo on the door, your space to customise to your team’s ethos, with desks and ergonomic chairs provided as standard. Our flexible contract terms don’t tie you down, whilst access to our on-site meeting rooms and communal facilities is covered by our all-inclusive monthly price. The added bonus? Combining your energy with the dozens of other startups in each of our locations.
Flexibility: From two calendar months notice period
Hosting over 1000 people working for over 80 of London’s most promising startups, we’re one of London’s largest coworking operators dedicated to helping startups succeed: we strive to be a runway for your growth.
We believe our popularity is down to understanding the core space and culture needs of startups: convenience, flexibility and engaged, energetic, interesting coworkers. That’s why we say yes to keeping our locations within 200 metres of a tube station, say yes to limiting our membership to startups and say no to hidden fees and restrictive contracts.
Private Offices Available at:
ABOUT OUR PRIVATE OFFICE MEMBERSHIPS
NOT YOUR AVERAGE PRIVATE OFFICE
Building a team culture is important, and having a space you can grow within is important. Here’s what makes our private offices different from others.
- More spacious than the average private office: our private offices are on average 20% larger than WeWork’s, with larger desks and more privacy
- More customisable than the average startup private office: we view your space as yours – your name on the door comes as standard, and we’ll even help organise additional customiSations!
- All inclusive – generous access to meeting rooms, printing credits and services all included in your price
NOT YOUR AVERAGE ATMOSPHERE
Just a few of the things our private office members tell us they love about Runway East
- Build your own culture but still feed off the energy of fellow startups in our spaces – over 80% of members report making friends in the community
- Regular socials, from Friday beers to community lunches and poker nights – organised by us or by the community!
- Room to roam: break out spaces, sofas, nap pods and our on site cafe enable a change of scenery or consciousness
“Runway East has provided us with our first proper home which we can call our own. It’s the right place for us to grow, with the right people as your neighbours and everything is super easy: there’s a real sense that the Runway East team is on your side”Alex Heaton
“It’s a mile ahead of everywhere else. There’s a great sense of camaraderie between the founders here, where you can get amazing opinions from incredibly well qualified people, and it costs you nothing”Danniel Murray
Free access to meeting rooms for 4-14 people equipped with full audio visual capabilities, as well as break-out booths for on-the-fly meetings.
High speed internet
1gb cable into Runway East, wi-fi throughout the building and ethernet connections by all desks.
Tea, coffee and water
CruKafe beans supply freshly ground coffee throughout the day, with a range of teas and fruit water keeping you refreshed.
Weekly drinks, learning opportunities and lunches connect you and your team. Hold your own events in our 120 person event space or attend the regular events held there for the wider tech community.
Regular Opportunities with Investors. Connect with a wide range of VC’s and Angel investors through regular Runway East investor office hours.
Room to relax
Putting green, table tennis and quiet zones aid respite and relaxation through busy days
Every. Wednesday. Is. Cake. Wednesday. Served at 4pm. Demolished by 4.30pm.
Every month we celebrate a festival or a cuisine with a delectable feast for the whole community.
Cleaning throughout the day to keep the space tidy for you and your team.
On site staff
24/7 access every day of the year with on-site security, as well as community managers are available 9am – 6pm, Monday – Friday.
Free and secure printing, copying and scanning for all residents.