Custom Scaleup Space
FOR TEAMS OF 40 – 100
FROM £400 PER PERSON PER MONTH
Our scaleup spaces are built to be the ultimate launch pads for high growth companies taking things to the next level. Your own space – your own workspace, meeting rooms, kitchens and break out space. All self-contained and on flexible terms. Customise your office to your team’s requirements and effortlessly add all sorts of culture boosting add ons – call booths, table tennis tables…even a sauna.
Flexibility: From three calendar months notice period
Hosting over 1000 people working for over 80 of London’s most promising startups, we’re one of London’s largest coworking operators dedicated to helping startups succeed: we strive to be a runway for your growth.
We believe our popularity is down to understanding the core space and culture needs of startups: convenience, flexibility and engaged, energetic, interesting coworkers. That’s why we say yes to keeping our locations within 200 metres of a tube station, say yes to limiting our membership to startups and say no to hidden fees and restrictive contracts.
Custom offices for 40 – 100 available at:
why runway east
not your average serviced offices
Building a team culture is important, and having a space you can grow within is important. Here’s what makes our scale up spaces different from others.
- More customisable than other spaces on the market: we view your space as yours – and we work with all our scaleups to customise and brand their offices to their
- More flexible than alternatives – no need to lock into a 5 year lease, we can offer space for up to 100 people with as little notice period as 3 months
- All inclusive pricing – internet, tea, coffee, services – everything is included in the price we give you
not your average atmosphere
Just a few of the things our Scale-Up Office members tell us they love about Runway East
- Build your own culture whilst also remaining part of a young and energetic coworking community
- Regular socials, from Friday beers to community lunches and poker nights plug your team into our 1000+ community of startup founders and employees
- Room to roam: on site cafe and bar enable a change of scenery or consciousness for you and your team
“The stand out value in Runway East is the community; the impact of the connections we’ve made here cannot be underestimated, and the value add to our business easily runs into the six figures.”Oliver May
Free access to meeting rooms for 4-14 people equipped with full audio visual capabilities, as well as break-out booths for on-the-fly meetings.
High speed internet
1gb cable into Runway East, wi-fi throughout the building and ethernet connections by all desks.
Tea, coffee and water
CruKafe beans supply freshly ground coffee throughout the day, with a range of teas and fruit water keeping you refreshed.
Weekly drinks, learning opportunities and lunches connect you and your team. Hold your own events in our 120 person event space or attend the regular events held there for the wider tech community.
Regular Opportunities with Investors. Connect with a wide range of VC’s and Angel investors through regular Runway East investor office hours.
Room to relax
Putting green, table tennis and quiet zones aid respite and relaxation through busy days
Every. Wednesday. Is. Cake. Wednesday. Served at 4pm. Demolished by 4.30pm.
Every month we celebrate a festival or a cuisine with a delectable feast for the whole community.
Cleaning throughout the day to keep the space tidy for you and your team.
On site staff
24/7 access every day of the year with on-site security, as well as community managers are available 9am – 6pm, Monday – Friday.
Free and secure printing, copying and scanning for all residents.